I’m reviving my 10 Things To Buy A Book Lover column just in time for those shopping for bibliophiles this holiday season. This week I’m focusing on F. Scott Fitzgerald. So, read this, hop in your big yellow car (or just stay on your laptop as everything’s available online), and remember to keep an eye out for these items as you do the Charleston through the mall. Below is the info for where you can find the items pictured above and a few extra items I liked that I couldn’t fit in the collage. Enjoy!
- The Great Gatsby Full Text Poster by Spineless Classics – A great gift for the high school English teacher in your life.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald 12″ x 18″ Motivational Quote Poster by Poster Envy – The quote on the poster is from The Great Gatsby, “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” I think the quote is beautiful, but I don’t really think of it as motivational. Still a nice little poster for a Fitzgerald fan…
- Men’s Tales of The Jazz Age t-shirt by Out of Print – I love Out of Print clothing brand so much. I own at least four or five t-shirts from there and they are always nicely fitted and look so cute on. This particular shirt also comes in a ladies style as well.
- iPhone 5c case with Fitzgerald quote – The case says “I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” I love that quote.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Quotable Notables Blank Card with Sticker Quotes Set of Three by UPG - This pack of note cards comes with stickers that can be used to personalize the cards according to what occasion the card is for.
- Great Gatsby Quote Poster from Amazon - This poster has the same quote as the poster in number two. I love this one because the picture is beautiful and there’s an extra option available to have it inexpensively framed. It’s perfect for an English major’s dorm room.
- Party at Gatsby’s t-shirt by 21 Century Clothing – I love this really cute baseball style t-shirt. I also have a Party at Gatsby’s sweatshirt by G4TSBY TEES that I really like as well.
- The Beautiful and The Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald – Click here to see how much this first edition of The Beautiful and The Damned sold at auction for. I pretty sure that won’t be one of the gifts I receive this Christmas, but a gal can dream…
- Ain’t No Party Like A Gatsby Party t-shirt by SKREENED - This shirt says “Ain’t no party like a Gatsby party because a Gatsby party don’t stop until at least two people are dead and everyone is disillusioned with the jazz age as a whole.” I own this shirt. Love it.
- East and West Egg Necklace by Out of Print - I would love to see this cute friendship necklace under the tree for me this year, and I think any friendship that’s bonded over Gatsby needs a set of these.
A Few Items That Didn’t Fit In The Collage:
Old Sport t-shirt by REDBUBBLE
“Lie to me by the moonlight. Do a fabulous story. ” Print by Obvious State
“They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, print by Obvious State. Obvious State also has a notebook with this print on the cover as well. So pretty!
What are you buying the book lover in your life this holiday season? What books would you like to unwrap this year? Leave a comment and let me know!